Sat, May 22 | Location is TBD
What is Tea Meditation?Tea Meditation involves being mindfulness and present thorough out your tea making and drinking experience. Tea is calming and has been used by Buddhist Monks for centuries as part of the daily meditation. Here you learn to use tea to meditate.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 22, 2:00 PM – Oct 22, 2:00 PM
Location is TBD
About the Event
This is a Tea and Meditation Class.
Here you will learn to:
- Choose your tea. Examine the intention behind your choice of tea and how you choose to prepare it.
- Select a cup with care. Perhaps it’s your favorite mug that was passed down from a family member, a birthday gift from your friend, or a hand-crafted mug from a local artisan. Choose a cup that speaks to you and lights up your soul.
- Notice the water boiling.
- Watch the tea transition.
- Savor each sip.
- Enjoy the process.
- Seal your practice with gratitude.
- Tea Meditation$20$200$0